Crest manufactures a wide and diversified range of Unsaturated Polyesters, Vinyl Esters and Acrylate resins for a variety of processes and applications. As a key manufacturer of High Quality UPR and other resins our products are being extensively used in the composite resins.
The Vinyl ester range of resins, are amongst the best in the industry being used for various chemical projects as also for other specialized application.
1. Chemical resistant Unsaturated polyester and Vinyl Ester Resins using Hand -layup/Filament winding process for the manufacture of chemical Tanks, pipes, ducts, scrubbers etc. These resins are approved and specified by large chemical Industries for use in their various projects. Some of the largest and specialized chemical equipment manufacturer in India and abroad have been using C’POL products regularly since over two decades now.
2. Glassflake coating for chemical resistant application: CPOL range of resins enjoy exclusively in this application with our products having been approved globally by multinational firms post a stringent evaluation procedure conducted at their end. The range of products include Bisphenol A, Expoxy based vinyl ester resins, Novalac epoxy based superior vinyl ester resin and Isophthalic polyester resin.
3. Resins for Pultrusion process based on UPR/VE and acrylates for manufacture of Gratings, Rebars, structural components, optical fibre strengthening members, cable trays etc. As a exclusive manufacturer of some of these specialized products, we have been catering to many of the pultrusion customers on a regular basis since last many years.
4. Resins for Sheet Moulding Compound/Dough Moulding compound based on Unsaturated Polyester Resin/Vinyl Ester resin for a wide ranging application such as modular panel tanks, junction boxes and other electrical components, both external and under the hood application component etc. Our customer list for these resins include Tata Automotive Composites, Mahindra Composites, Sintex etc.,
5. Pigmented Gelcoats and special additives.
With its strong R & D focus, CCPPL also manufactures a host of tailor made products like pigmented gel coats and special additives for specific customers for varied application viz. synthetic marble Granites, putty, wind mill components, automobile components etc.
Saturated Polyester Resins
Coil Coating Resins : These include commodity grades like topcoat, backcoat and primer resins along with speciality grades like unicoat, conducting topcoat and foamable backcoat serve a vast majority coil coating manufacturing companies of the country.
Can Coating Resins: A core focus area in the field of Coating resins is Can Coatings in which we are ably supported in technology by Benasedo, our JV partner, who are a leading manufacturer of can coating resins in Italy.
Unsaturated Polyester Resins
Putty Resins: This range of resins manufactured by Crest is a benchmark on its own as our DCPD based putty is market established and enjoys exclusivity in multiple industries in the automobile refinish domain.
Wood Coating Resins: Crest’s unique range of wood coating resins powered by Benasedo’s technology makes it a notable market leader in the field of wood coating resins.
Unicoat Resin is a speciality grade which serves the purpose of both primer and topcoat resin, hence saving both process cost and cycle time. Our coil coating resins also cater to customers abroad in parts of Asia Pacific and Africa.
Vinyl Ester Resins
Glass Flake Coating Resins : The range of glass flake resins enjoy exclusivity in chemical resistance application with our products having been approved for use by large Multinational companies backed by stringent QC parameters from their end.
Silicone Polyester Resins
Pot/Pan Coating Resins : A new inclusion in the field of Coating resins have been made possible recently wherein our strong and dedicated R&D team have successfully developed a coating resin based on Silicon modified Polyester for Pot/Pan application.
With this we have become India’s only manufacturer of Silicon modified polyester resin which is a direct import substitute of established equivalent products. This resin is an essential component for coatings on outer surface of non-stick cookwares which requires continuous heat resistance while being placed directly on flame.
Muffler Coating Resins : These are epoxy based silicone resins specially designed for coatings of Mufflers for continuous high temperature resistance for a prolonged time.
Epoxy Acrylate Resins
Printing Ink Resins : These resins are specially designed for UV Curable printing ink application for various substrates like paper,plastic, rubber etc.